I am not a real estate broker. I am a private real estate Investor, acting as a principal party in the contemplated transaction with you as a Customer.
- Notice: This written notice is provided to Customer to be attached to contract(s) between Investor and Customer for Property, to serve as evidence of disclosure and not as an amendment to contract(s). Investor is acting in his own best interest and NOT as a fiduciary or agent for Customer.
- Trading On Own Account: Customer acknowledges that Investor is entering into contract(s) with Customer for Property on Investor’s own account.
- Profits, Losses, Expenses: Customer acknowledges that entering into contract(s) with Investor for buying, selling, leasing or other transactions for Property may expose either party to possible losses, expenses and profits. Financial loss or gain to either party is controlled by the terms of the contract(s), subject to market forces.
- Professional Investor: Customer acknowledges that Investor is a professional real estate investor, and Investor intends to earn substantial profit by entering into contract(s) with Customer for Property.
- No Agency Or Representation: Customer acknowledges that Investor is not representing the interests of Customer, and that there is no agency or fiduciary relationship between Customer and Investor.
- Responsibility To Seek Professional Advice: Customer acknowledges that entering into any contract involving an interest in real property may have significant legal and financial consequences. Customer is advised to seek counsel from competent legal and accounting professionals. Customer further acknowledges that Investor cannot, will not, and does not offer any legal or accounting advice.
You will receive a written copy of the above notice that you must sign along with any other documents for the contemplated transaction.